Thursday, March 18, 2010

Brad Paisley

I'm so behind on posts and things I want to share/document that when I get the time, I'm just going to randomly pick a folder, and (assuming it's something I feel like writing about) that will be my post topic. Tonight, it's Brad Paisley! Brad happened to be in town on my birthday--what a great way to spend the evening! We've seen Brad a few times before--he always puts on a fantastic show. Last time, we were in the 4th row! This time, the 7th! Here are a few pictures from the night.

He had two opening acts. Justin Moore was the first. He's had a hit song or 2, but I couldn't tell you the name of one. Here's a picture if you're interested.


The second was Miranda Lambert. I'm not a huge Miranda Lambert fan, but she did a pretty good job.


Finally came Brad. The stage was set up with a center catwalk as well as one on the left and right. There were steps on the left and right catwalks so that he could walk down into the crowd, and then through the crowd over to the other catwalk to get back on the stage. So that was neat. When he was on the floor, at the end of the catwalk, he was probably 6 feet from us. As always, his show is the best. He's a fantastic musician and singer, seems so down to earth, and has a great sense of humor. If you ever get a chance to see one of his shows, we would definitely recommend it.





2 comments:

JMK said...

Sounds fun! I'd still like to attend one of these concerts w/ you one day. You got great pictures as always.

Anonymous said...

Glad you had a great birthday. Looks like y'all did have good seats. Dad and I went to a concert in Austin with Laura and Dean to see 'Keb Mo' a blues singer Feb 25th, tho we had nose-bleed seats. However he performed in a historic theater, so we enjoyed that as well, his singing. Love you, Mom