Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Mad at Mom

This is so sweet, but cracks me up at the same time. Whenever Elise is upset, usually--or I should probably say ALWAYS--with me, she will run into the arms of her big brother or sisters for comfort. I love to see them take care of each other like this. But seriously, why can't they act this loving all the time???



"Mom won't let me use the vacuum cleaner!" Cue a major fit-pitching. So in jumps "Ree" to rescue her. Reid is always looking out for her safety and happiness. Well, when he feels like it.










"Mom's a horrible evil person because she won't let me run into the middle of the long jump event at Reid and Blair's track meet!" My goodness, you should have heard the screams and seen the stares. As it turned out, I practically missed the event because I had to back so far away to keep from annoying every other person out there. As soon as I put her down, she ran right to"Flone" for safety from her terrible mother.


"I don't know what mean old mom did to me this time, but I'm sure it was something horrible." And she jumped right in "Bwair's" lap for comfort.

She may not be the baby of the family, but I think she'll always be the baby of the family.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww this is so sweet to see them comforting her...meanie!! lol Just kidding!

Love,
Aunt Kristy

Anonymous said...

Truly sweet pictures. So nice to have a big brother and big sisters. Grandma and Grandpa