Sunday, August 9, 2009

Homework

Reid and Blair love doing homework. Reid is the one that really loves learning things and figuring things out, but Blair is the one that always asks to do "homework" (activity sheets). I think it makes her feel older, like her big brother. Sometimes she'll sit and listen to the directions and try to complete the worksheet; other times she jumps down from the chair just a minute after she climbed up there. But in any regards, I found a website that has great learning activity sheets for all grade levels. It goes beyond the usual letters and numbers activities and covers things like drawing wavy lines, cutting straight lines, greater than/less than, follow the steps (for preschool) and even covers science for kindergarten kids.
Check it out! www.tlsbooks.com

1 comment:

JMK said...

How awesome! Thanks for sharing. I'll print some for my kids this afternoon. That's so cute the Blair and Reid enjoy homework. Sounds like a nice quiet activity!! Start printing those sheets.