Thursday, September 3, 2009

So shiny! So red!

It's been so long since I've posted. I have a million things I've wanted to share, but I just haven't had the time. This is one of those things--my new red Kitchenaid mixer! Yes, my kids are doing things that are more exciting and should be more of a priority in posting, but, well, this post doesn't require as much thought or work. So anyway, back to my mixer :) ...it works great and is so fun to use. You just throw everything in there while it's spinning. No more adding ingredients, mixing, stopping, adding ingredients, mixing, stopping, adding ingredients...you get the idea. Yea! Who wants cookies first?? (Wait, don't answer that because the cookies would all get eaten before they even made it in a box addressed to you! Just being honest.) :)

5 comments:

Erika said...

I have one too! Not in that pretty red, but a few years ago, Derek got me one for Christmas! So much fun!!

Anonymous said...

I love my Kitchenaid--yours is definitely prettier! Try the pizza dough recipe in the book that came with your mixer--yummy and easy with the dough hook!

Amy

JMK said...

Fun!! I know you've wanted one for a long time. What's the ocassion?

Lisa said...

I'll take the cookies!

Anonymous said...

Congrats! You definitely needed one. Your excitement parallels my feeling for our new micro wave/convection oven. Anytime someone sees our new kitchen for the first time they have to see and hear all about it. ha! Love y'all, Mom and Dad