Snow White!
(I felt I needed to come back in and clarify that not all these costumes are homemade...I wimped out on this one--total store-bought. And yes, it did make me a wee bit nauseas to think that we spent good money on something that I could have probably copied somewhat closely if I had just taken the time to do so. Although, in my defense, Snow White is pretty difficult, what with all her multi-colors. Can't she just have a solid blue or pink dress like the other princesses??)
Captain America!
(Another store bought, although I did paint his shield. I did not want to even think about attempting this costume, and plus, I was just happy I didn't have to figure out how to make a Bakugan costume!)
The Ostrich Jockey! (Yes, I know there are a lot of photos, but this one I DID make! And dang it, I put a lot of time into this costume and you're going to look at every angle of it, whether you like it or not!) :)
And last but not least, Thor! (Jeremy told Reid that if Reid was a super hero, Jeremy would dress up as a super hero too, so that's how Thor came about. Captain America and Thor are super hero friends, in case you didn't know. I'll have to get a better picture Halloween night.)
(Thor is partially homemade, partially not. I made his cape and his, ahem, man-skirt. And we painted the boots yellow. Everything else is store bought.)
7 comments:
Too darn cute! Love them all--Sloane's is hilarious! So do we all get autographed pictures?
Amy
Oh my goodness Berd, you never fail to amaze me with your costumes every single year. Once again I feel like a total loser. The ostrich costume is amazing. I want to hear how it is created, how does it work? Is it attached to her? My goodness how did you think of that? I never knew there was such a thing. That would win a contest for sure. Too bad the Today show contest just ended. You'd win for sure!
WOW!!! I'm impressed with your creativity on Sloan's costume. You have out done yourself this time. How in the world did you make it?!? That is the greatest costume. Blair is definitely in her element...she is a beautiful Snow White. Reid also is in his element...a great super hero along with his partner, Jeremy. I'm sure y'all had a great time last night. I know y'all will have lots of fun tomorrow night. Happy Trick or Treating!!! Love, Mom and Dad
I had to come look at Sloane's costume again. It's so creative and looks incredible. I wish I could see it in person. Jeremy is hilarious too in his pose with Reid. It cracks me up. What a fun dad.
you are very impressive! I can't believe you made those costumes!! We're being an unoriginal....Fireman!
They all look so cute! Great job Berd!
Kristy
Thank you everyone! I updated my post to add that I didn't make all those costumes. I made 3 costumes last year, and after working and working on all of them, and barely getting them done with no time to spare, each kid complained about his or her costume in some way. So that was the last time I decided to tackle 3 costumes! ...unless they are all easy ones...then I'll consider it again. :)
Post a Comment