Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Fall is in the air and on the ground!

Our trees don't provide many leaves, so after my neighbor raked up hers, I went over and asked if I could have them. An unusal request, I'm sure! :) So I hauled them over to my yard and put them in a big pile.

Reid especially was super excited to see the big pile of leaves in our yard when he got home from school.



What happened to Blair? The leaf pile ate her!
Blair is not normally one to jump around outside (she's more of a calm and composed player), so I was surprised to see her diving in and rolling around the leaves.



Sloane was not at all interested in the leaves so this is all I got of her.

















Then we went to the backyard to play and I decided to get a few fall pictures of the kids. As usual, my "few pictures" ended up turning into a complete autumnal portfolio. My poor kids...me and my camera... Oh well, they'll thank me one day.






2 comments:

JMK said...

Those are great fall pictures of the kids! You could make a Christmas card collage! You are so funny going and asking someone for the leaves they just raked up. What a fun mom.

Anonymous said...

You get the "Mom of the Year" award...picking up and carry the neighbors leaves over to your house for your kids to play in. Great pics of the kids, what hams! We love them. Mom