Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Uh oh! Our first Tess casualty.




This Thanksgiving, give thanks that you still have your eyes. Both of them.
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ohhhhhhh! Not good! Hope Blair is not devastated. A pirate bunny is not bad, actually she's pretty interesting. Happy Thanksgiving to y'all. Love you all. Mom and Dad

Erika said...

love the repair you did to your bunny!

JMK said...

What a cute, cute puppy!! I see Blair has "new" bunny! Pirates are cool!

Berd said...

Blair was not upset about it. This was "Backup Baby", not "Old Baby". Yes, there's a difference. :) She became attached to the little bunny, so I quickly ran out to buy a second so we'd have it on hand if the first ever went missing. She eventually figured out we had 2 and insisted on having both of them all the time. So they quickly became known as Old Baby and Backup Baby. Tessie is carrying Old Baby in the first picture, which I quickly snatched up. But Backup Baby, now known as Pirate Bunny, is the one that received the brunt of the trauma. Incidentally, Old Baby has been chewed on too, and an eye almost fell out, but I sewed it back in. Now it looks like it has a tear drop tattoo, like the gangsters in prison.