Sunday, February 21, 2010

Tent Time

Hello! Welcome back to me. :) It's been a long time. I have a lot of updating to do, so I'll try to get to it all eventually. But for now, I thought I'd break myself back in with a quick and easy post.

Remember making forts as a kid? It was fun but so annoying when the tape kept falling off the wall and wouldn't hold up the blankets. Well, here's our fort. Take a couple of old sheets (or Goodwill works well too--$2 per sheet!), some grommets, and some hooks in the wall, and you have an instant fort!


Blair was thrilled with the blue and white checkered sheet because it looks like her Dorothy dress (see next picture). And we actually had those same Charlie Brown sheets when I was little, so I was excited to see that one at Goodwill!



Inside the fort, they set up a living room area and are sitting watching their pretend tv.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Man, it's about time! It's not like you have anything else to do lol Cute idea. Love Blair's Dorothy dress! Dang Sloanie looks as big as Blair in this picture! I've been checking back for updates. Was starting to have withdrawals lol

Kristy

JMK said...

That is too cute! We never had our forts attached to a wall, new idea!! So how long did the happiness last? I'm only asking b/c I know not long if it were my three. Wow, Sloane is getting so grown up. They are all adorable and soon 4!! How fun!