Sunday, August 29, 2010

Our Little Mermaid

Blair always wants me to dress her up like a princess, and I really try to get into it and like doing it, but when it comes down to it, I'm just not a dress-up kind of girl. I never was, and still am not, a girly girl. I was always the one that was proud to show off the bruised knees that I got in basketball practice. So how I ended up with 3 girls I'll never understand! Anyway, usually playing dress up just isn't that fun for me. But THIS kind of dress up (piecing together a costume, creating a set, posing for pictures) I can do...


Sloane wanted to dress up too. But when I tried to get her in the lobster costume to play the part of Sebastian the crab, she wasn't interested.

3 comments:

JMK said...

OMG, you have a house full of cuties! Wish we could come over and play dress-up. When will you be back in TX? :)

I'm impressed w/ the costume! Have a fun week. Let's see how many days we can go w/o needing "the phone call " :)

Rania said...

LOL! I'll take one of the mermaid costumes but both girls so I can have the three girls you can't believe you ended up with (Ava needs some company). ;)

They are just the cutest! :)

Anonymous said...

Too bad Blair is so bashful in front of a camera!!!ha!ha!
Absolutely the cutest mermaids ever! Priceless!!! Love to all, Mom and Dad