I asked Blair how her bus ride home was today. I asked her who she sat by. She said she didn't get to sit by her friend C. A mix of frustration and disgust in her tone, she replied, "I sat by some boy. I don't even know his name. Stinkin' boys. Stinkin' boys and their stinkin' penises."
That's right, girl. You keep that mentality till you're 30.
Thursday, August 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
OMG, I'm not sure what to say. That is hilarious. I'm not sure I'm ready for Julia or Caroline to say that out loud yet -- too funny! What a character. I can't wait til we can get all our kids together. Reid and Samuel will have a ball and all the girls can play nice and quietly together -- ha ha.
Grandma is with you Blair...boys are "stinkin" except for our grandsons! Love you, Mom and Dad/Grandma and Grandpa
That is the best story EVER! lol Way too funny!
Post a Comment