Even Sloane played along, keeping her baby warm and toasty in a fur coat my mom made.
Tuesday, April 26, 2011
Everything old is new again
Blair came across my doll clothes and suitcase from when I was little. She has had a lot of fun dressing her dolls up, and it has reopened a lot of memories for me. Some look like actual baby clothes (there's a super cute pink dress that I wish I had had when Elise was teeny tiny), some from my Cabbage Patch dolls, and some that were handmade by my mom and even one that was crochetted for me by our exchange student Els.

Even Sloane played along, keeping her baby warm and toasty in a fur coat my mom made.
Even Sloane played along, keeping her baby warm and toasty in a fur coat my mom made.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
So fun! I bet that keeps those girls pretty busy!
Awesome! I don't have any of the baby stuff left. All that is gone (mom couldn't wait to get rid of our stuff) but it's nice to reminisce about things you had as a child. Especially when you can pass that down to your own kids to enjoy.
Glad they loved them.
...has reopened some memories for me too. Pretty cool to see my granddaughters playing with the same doll clothes I made for you. Way Cool!!!!! Grandma Mimi
Post a Comment