Tuesday, April 26, 2011

On to solids

We held off as long as we could, but when Elise finally got to 6 months old, we realized we could no longer just keep her on milk all day. But believe me, I tried. I knew once I started the foods, there’s no turning back to the simplicity of just feeding a baby milk. IMG_1024

 

It appears though that she was quite ready.  She loved her cereal, even grabbing the spoon to shove it in there.

IMG_1027

 

“Just give it to me; I’ll do it myself.”

IMG_1035

 

Happy baby.

IMG_1036

3 comments:

JMK said...

Sooooooo cute!!

Anonymous said...

I canNOT believe you haven't given her solids until now! That's just crazy! No wonder she was ready to do it herself. hahah

Congratulations little Elise! Next step - burgers!

Anonymous said...

Great series of pictures. Sometimes you just have to take matters in your own hands, Elise. Glad to see you got some food...look at that big smile...priceless!!!! Grandma Mimi