You're allowed to open the window on any horse's stall, and he'll usually come up and stick his head right out. It's hard to get a picture capturing just how big these Clydesdales are. When they're standing up straight, they tower over me. And their heads are huge. I mean, like, you can't believe how big they are. Although they are super friendly, I'm really kind of surprised that any child would willingly walk up with that giant noggin and mouth looming over them and put their hand up. But we've never had any problems. Once, Blair was standing underneath one and he started gumming on her head! Anyway, our pictures from today...
The last time we were there, Boston wouldn't have anything to do with them. Today, he took me by surprise when he actually reached out and pet one!
I loved this beautiful blue eye. I don't know if it was a blind eye or just mismatched eyes (his other one was black), but it was so pretty and clear.
Matching eyes.
Running across the barn, squealing each time he spotted a horse through the bars of a stall.
Always have to make time for the resident dogs too, though.
No comments:
Post a Comment