See the hat on the ground next to Blair's feet? I put that hat on her head to keep the hair out of her eyes while she was batting. She fiddled with it once or twice but then soon took it off. When I asked her why, she replied "because it didn't match her Barbie dress". Diva.
Tuesday, May 19, 2009
Baseball Barbie
Have you seen the new Baseball Barbie on the store shelves? Well this is what she looks like.

See the hat on the ground next to Blair's feet? I put that hat on her head to keep the hair out of her eyes while she was batting. She fiddled with it once or twice but then soon took it off. When I asked her why, she replied "because it didn't match her Barbie dress". Diva.
See the hat on the ground next to Blair's feet? I put that hat on her head to keep the hair out of her eyes while she was batting. She fiddled with it once or twice but then soon took it off. When I asked her why, she replied "because it didn't match her Barbie dress". Diva.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That is so precious! Nothing wrong with Barbie playing baseball. Hit is out of the park, Blair!
She and Julia could be the best of friends!! So cute! What a girly girl.
Post a Comment