Wednesday, May 13, 2009

From a boy to a kid.


Reid has a loose tooth! Actually, 2 loose teeth. The two bottom center ones. If there's one thing that shows your little boy is turning into a full-blown "kid", it's a loose tooth. I wonder when they'll fall out? Anyone know how long it takes for a loose tooth to finally fall out?

5/14 Update: It hasn't fallen out yet but it has loosened up quite a bit, resulting in a little bit of bleeding each time. Reid, who is a pretty big baby when it comes to blood, freaks out every time he sees it bleeding. I try to spin the situation, though, by telling him that he wants it to bleed because the more it bleeds, the more money the tooth fairy leaves him. :) Not sure if that helps to ease his mind or not, but we'll see.

4 comments:

Lisa said...

How exciting! I have no idea how long it takes to fall out. We haven't had loose teeth yet. When did our little boys grow into big kids?

JMK said...

Wow, losing teeth already!! He IS growing up -- too fast! I have no idea til that tooth falls out!

Erika said...

Nice reasoning....he may be expecting $20 if it keeps going! :)

Sarah said...

My nephew will be 6 this week (same age as Reid, I think) and he lost his first tooth a couple of months ago. Must be the age for it....