Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Christmas Catch-up--Christmas Eve Chaos

So, picking up where we left off with the family picture... this series of pictures made me laugh so much I felt it needed it's own post. ...We kept trying to get a picture of all of us. It finally ended when this happened. (By the way, I had my camera timer set up to take 6 pictures in a row, so that's how this series came about.)

I was trying to make Sloane sit in Reid's lap for the picture.

She wanted to stand, not sit down. So when I made her sit down, she got mad, threw her head back, and slammed into Reid's nose.

And all heck breaks loose.

The blood is flowing, spotting his white dress shirt. (It's a good thing we weren't going to mass at this point.)



Picture time is definitely over.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tell Reid I'm sorry I wasn't there to help him with his bloody nose...that is my job. This is all too funny, very normal family life. Love you all, Grandma and Grandpa