Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Busy fingers

Grandma has been busy busy with her crochet needles making all kinds of goodies for the kids. Elise is modeling a sampling.



I think she likes it!

The pink and white flowers were made to be a barrett, but I pinned them on her shirt instead.



These were not made by Grandma's crochet needles, but they are in the creative vein and I thought they were so neat. These are balloon sculptures that I came across at the convention center last week. So cool!


Lastly, this is my 100th post! So that's at least 100 memories preserved from the last 2 (I think) years. I thought about doing something fun and 100ish, but couldn't think of anything. If you have any ideas, send them my way and I'll celebrate my 101st post! (Now that Halloween is over, I need another creative project anyway.) :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Elise puts the final touch on the cap...a beautiful baby always smiling. I enjoyed crocheting it for her; it was crocheted with lots of love. Grandma N.