I hope Jeremy's not reading this! This is a book I made him for Father's Day, but the stinking thing took so long to put together that he hasn't received it yet. But, I'm posting it here because Shutterfly will give me $10 off my next order if I post it in my blog and send them a link to my page. So for a $10 discount, it's worth the risk of a ruined surprise!
[link removed]
Editor's note: The book arrived and he loved it! Thanks for all the nice comments!
Friday, June 24, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That is so cute! I am stealing that idea in the near future! :) We should do a [edited] Cousin book sometime....that would be some photographic hilarity....and bribery for when they are older :) Amy
A great work of art and creativity. Beautiful. Jeremy is a loved man. Mom and Dad
Berd, that is awesome! I love it! I'm certain there will be some tears when that arrives. It's full of so much love. It's great! Way to go!! Just precious pictures!
Post a Comment