Disclaimer, because you never know these days: Just in case someone with no sense of humor is reading this, I am not actually selling a box of girls so don’t be callin’ the po-lice. ...You'll know it's real when a 7-year-old boy is included too.
Tuesday, June 7, 2011
For Sale
A Piggytail Posse. You are purchasing one box of three (3) ornery girls. Packaged and ready to ship. Sold as is to highest bidder. Or heck, the first bidder!





Disclaimer, because you never know these days: Just in case someone with no sense of humor is reading this, I am not actually selling a box of girls so don’t be callin’ the po-lice. ...You'll know it's real when a 7-year-old boy is included too.
Disclaimer, because you never know these days: Just in case someone with no sense of humor is reading this, I am not actually selling a box of girls so don’t be callin’ the po-lice. ...You'll know it's real when a 7-year-old boy is included too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
We might buy....until you include the seven year old boy! lol
Aunt Kristy :)
I'll trade you 2 ornery girls and 1 boy for your ornery girls! For one day! :) ha ha. I'll miss my ornery 3 :).
Pretty cute series of pictures!!! Love ya, Mom and Dad
Post a Comment