Sunday, April 1, 2012
It's been 4 months. That must mean...
Well, I haven't posted in 4 months so you know what that must mean...yep, pregnant again! When that fatigue hits, I can barely get the kids in bed before I'm falling asleep on the couch, much less get on the computer. Well, and it didn't help that our computer crashed and we were without it for a couple months. But now that I think I see a little bit of light coming over the fatigue-horizon, I seem to sometimes have a little bit more energy. So here's to seeing if I can start posting again!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You better post away before that newborn comes!! Ha ha ha!! Yeah, welcome back to the blogger world. May the energy be flowing!
Oh Wow Berd! Congrats to you and Jeremy. Praying for the best for you during this precious time.
Post a Comment