The last fun "summer" days of August:
A swim party at our church
You have to keep a very constant eye on this little fish. I mean, I am fully aware that you have to constantly watch little ones at the pool, but with Sloane, you can't even blink without her jumping in the pool unassisted (which is a big change from her previous pool visit in which she wouldn't even get in). After the second time and two stern lectures, I realized I had to literally walk in her shadow...and stop blinking. Thank goodness I didn't have to sneeze! :)
Sloane LOVES this frog on our neighbor's porch. You can't even say "frog" in the front yard or she'll run over to his yard and sit on this frog and refuse to leave.
Fun with bubbles. (And yes, I realize there aren't many pictures of the other kids...they won't stand still long enough for me to get any!)
This tree always sheds leaves in the late summer, so we raked them up and jumped in them.
One last trip to the sprayground and playground.
Reid splashing through the water like a Transformer, I think it was. Or robot or superhero. Can't keep them straight.
Sloane doesn't like the water. She'll walk in the puddles, but if the water actually sprays ON her, she freaks out. Which is strange considering her tendency to dive in a pool without a second thought.
Elise, as usual, spends her time in the stroller.
2 comments:
It's so fun seeing the kids. I still am always shocked to see Sloane and realize she is two, just like Caroline. I hope we can get together sometime in the next year.
Water and summer always goes together! Mom and Dad
Post a Comment