Hours old
I love Reid's expression. He was genuinely excited to see her and had a ton of questions for our nurse.
Big brother loves her. The kids brought that pink puppy, creatively named 'Pink Puppy', for Elise.
All sprawled out
Blair brought some of her own things for Elise--a princess book (what girl doesn't love a princess book, even at just a day old), her beloved bunny that she is sharing with Elise so "baby Elise isn't sad", and a "smelly blanket" (so named because it doesn't always get washed as frequently as it should) because she thought "Elise might want something smelly."
The girls are so excited about their new sister. Sloane got quite upset when it wasn't her turn to hold baby. She'd point her finger at Elise and shout at whoever was holding her, "Give it back me!" In this picture, Blair is showing her Cinderella book to Elise.
Adoring daddy
Little porcelain doll, except this one screams, squeals, and poops
Dressed to go home, holding onto my finger
What???
Had to get some pictures wearing the bonnet
I think Blair took this one, but I loved seeing her little profile (I warned you about them not being edited down!)
Us with my parents, who we are so grateful to for watching the kids while we were in the hospital for 2 1/2 days. What a job they had! Everyone should have parents/grandparents like these.
3 comments:
Aw, those are great. She is stinkin' cute! What a precious little thing. I love the going home picture with everyone. Blair is quite a girly girl isn't she w/ her purse and bracelets! You all look great. You look amazing after the baby as always.
They are all so freakin' cute and I loved seeing newborn baby girl. Man it makes me want another... (yeah, I should stop while I'm ahead)
LOL! Congrats girl! So happy for the entire family!
What a special time this was for Dad and I. So grateful we could be a part of it. Love you, Mom and Dad
Post a Comment