Thursday, September 23, 2010

Happy Easter!... Huh?

Wow, can you believe it, I'm actually at a point where I'm caught up on my blog. How can that be?? The words "caught up" are not a normal part of my vocabulary, as I am usually always behind on everything. But today, I find myself in this unusual predicament, so I started looking for old stuff to blog about. Things that I missed back when they were current. The following is probably boring to everyone but me, but since I don't keep a photo album or a scrapbook (for the reason explained above!), this is where I come to look at old pictures. So it's important to me to include this, late as it may be.

So here's a post that I started a long time ago, but never finished. I had all the pictures, but no details were journaled, which is a bummer because it's the small details that I cherish most about our lives. In any regards, here's what I remember about Easter, 5 months later. 

Blair got this bunny costume as a late birthday gift. The white tulle skirt and wand are right up her alley.

Candy!!!

A picture so rare--they're all looking at the camera and they're acting like they like each other.

This Easter dress is SO Blair. Organza, satin, ribbon, bow, and flower. All pink. I tried talking her into a different one that was cuter (in my opinion, which should be the only opinion that matters, right?) but she would hear none of it. This is a girl that definitely knows what she likes.   

The fam...and an half-decent picture too!

I couldn't decide on a dress for Sloane. This one was chosen because when I showed it to her, she said, "Awww." I'm not sure she knew exactly what she was saying or what it meant; she had just heard me say it before. But it was enough to convince me to go with it. And it was on clearance for just $10! Bargain!

These 2 are 2 peas in a pod.


Yea! The Easter Bunny came! And for the first time in a long time, we had warm weather. Last year it rained, and the two years prior to that, we had to wear winter coats to hunt eggs!




What a loot!


Reid found one of the golden eggs!

Yea for pretty spring trees!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures and beautiful grandkids! These really are great pictures of them. Enjoyed your Easter too. Beautiful family!!! Love you, Mom and Dad

JMK said...

They are so darn cute! Love the Easter dresses!