Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Two Months In

We're now 2 months in with a new tiny girl in the family. I was wanting to carefully choose and sort and organize pictures in a logical, chronological order, but who has time for that nonsense??? So here's some pictures. Enjoy!

First, here she is at 1 week and again at 8 weeks.


"Um, a little help please." 6 weeks old

First day of the big ones being in school so we got to sit outside in peaceful solitude on this beautiful day. If we'd had a hammock, we'd have been in it! 6 weeks old

Same day. Sloane getting to play without anyone bothering her.

8/25 Just Mama and Sloane (and Elise, of course) heading to the park to feed the ducks.

Sloane's a hair-twirler. As soon as the thumb goes in her mouth, the finger goes in her hair. I've cut out more than one dreds that she's unintentionally formed! Today she came running to me saying, "Mama, my finger's stuck!"

Blair was doing her own hair one day. I told her to leave them in for a second so I could take a picture. Well, by the time I got to the camera, I found about 8 pictures just like this one that she had taken of herself. We owe these mini photo sessions to Aunt Kristy for teaching Blair how to take her own picture by holding the camera out at arm's length! :)

I'd be crying too if my hair looked like this!

Sloane's first day of school. (She actually lets me put her hair in a ponytail...as long as she can still reach the ponytail to twirl.)

4 comments:

JMK said...

Look at your little girly girls and your precious little bit. Elisa is so cute and in the last pic I think she resembles her Daddy in a girly kind of way! Enjoy the days!

Rania said...

Those are the cutest girls and that dreads/finger caught story is hilarious!

Love it!

Anonymous said...

Our grandkids are too cute!!! Thanks for the pics, we really enjoy them. Mom and Dad

Unknown said...

Glad I could teach Blair something so valuable! lol Look at this way...she already had the picture taken and you didn't have to do it! lol Funny she picks up on those things!